Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Red Tail Ridge - Dry Riesling

Tasted on: December 23, 2009
Purchased for: Unknown


Wine Data:

  • Alcohol Content: 12.5%

  • Residual Sugar: 0.7%

Tasting:

Appearance: Clear, medium-intense straw color

Aroma: Wonderful bouquet. I'm a little stuffed up, so I can't really distinguish the aroma notes. I'm going to rely on the tasting notes for this - lemon and lime aromas are concentrated in this wine.

Taste / Texture: I can taste a minerality and lemon/lime notes. Thin-bodied, but the flavors seem to work with it.

Aftertaste: Nice finish that is neither short nor overstaying. It leaves a pleasant taste and the dryness is cloying against the palette.

Decision: Not the best riesling wine that I've had, but definitely okay. It gets better as I drink more. 85/100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog